Treasures from Jennifer | Small Coins - Numbers
These 1-inch (2.5cm) coins, with pegs, fit into the Treasures from Jennifer Hundred Frames. Each set includes numbers one to one hundred . There are 100 coins total.
Some ideas for play:
• Place them in order from least to greatest.
• Place them in order from greatest to least.
• Place only even or odd numbers on the board.
• Place only multiples on the board--focusing on your times tables (for example, 3,6,9, 12, etc).
• Play an addition game with a dice. Start by placing the number 1 on your Frame. Roll the dice, add the number to 1, and then place that number coin on the board. Roll again, add the number on the dice to the last number coin, and place the sum number coin on the board. Continue until you reach the end of the frame.
• Play the same game but with subtraction and by starting with the greatest number.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
NOTE: This listing is for the coins only and does not include a board. The Hundred Boards are available separately in the shop.