No Nasties | Water Beads

No Nasties

  • $9.90
    Unit price per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.


No Nasties water beads are non-toxic, easy to use and encourage children to learn through sensory play, using hand-eye coordination - they are "slippery little suckers!"
They are teeny tiny little beads, about the size of a poppy seed before they are soaked in water after which they grow approximately 150 times their original size.
 
What's Included:
10g of water beads in a colour of your choice (approximately 500 beads per pack)
Packaged in a recyclable soft plastic bag and a recyclable cardboard box
Instruction sheet
 
How to Use:
To grow them, you simply put them into a large bowl and cover with 5 cups of water and watch them expand over the next 5 or so hours. PRO-TIP - Use warm/hot tap water for faster growth.
One they have grown, drain away excess water and voila, you have a bowl of slippery, colourful, bouncy, ball fun! 

Littlies (not for use under 4 years):
Colour sorting, water play, counting, colourful playground (in a bowl), pretend cooking, sensory play, fine motor skills, bouncing, rolling, fairy gardens, make a fairy rainbow, in the bath (remember to sieve them out before you let the plug out!)

Bigger Kids:
Sensory play, treasures, bouncing, fairy gardens, dinosaur lands, colour sorting, in the bath (remember to sieve them out before letting the plug out!), great for show and tell.

Adults:
I LOVE the feel of water beads! Full disclaimer, they are addictive to play with! In a gorgeous glass bowl on the bench, they are pretty and colourful and the feel of them is such a stress release. Dip your hand into a bowl of these and they feel amazing!

Disposal:
Our water beads are biodegradable, simply put them in your garden when you are finished and cover with soil.  Do not place in drains, fish tank or waterways.
Ingredients:
Acrylic polymers 95%
Water 5%

Ages: 3+

WARNING! Not suitable for children under 3 years, contains small parts.
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts & small balls.
Not for children under 3 years old.
Keep unexpanded water beads away from children under 6 years as they present an ingestion hazard.

Water Beads Precautions & Safety Information
These polymer water beads are Non-Toxic and 100% Biodegradable. These should be treated as water and not allowed in contact with moisture-sensitive surfaces or electrical appliances.  Do not keep the expanded product in direct sunlight.

Do not ingest
Do not swallow or eat this product or soaking water.
Our water beads are non-toxic but are not suitable for human or animal consumption. - they are not a food product. We recommend washing your hands thoroughly before and after contact and to keep the water beads as clean and hygienic as possible, rinse off with water mixed with a little hand sanitiser once every few days.