Little House NZ | Eco Slime
Little House NZ slime is 100% compostable. It is made from food-grade ingredients, bio- glitter and dried flora. It is not glue based like other slime, which means it is able to be wash out of hair and clothing. Some natural colouring may transfer if it is left on textiles for a long period of time. However, it can be treated as a food stain and lifted if washed appropriately.
It is super easy to make, just empty the contents of the biodegradable pouch into a microwave safe bowl, add two cups of water and microwave for two minutes. Allow it to cool and then the fun can begin!
- Whimsical: Silver and pink bio-glitter and dried petals.
- Berry: Red colouring and gold bio-glitter.
- Sunshine: Chunky gold bio-glitter and natural yellow colouring.
- Forest: Green colouring and gold bio-glitter.
- Unicorn: Naturally coloured with dragon fruit and Candy bio-glitter.
- Gingerbread: Ginger spice and Angel Dust bio-glitter.
- Christmas Tree: Green colouring with red bio-glitter.
- Sand: Ocean bio-glitter with sterilised New Zealand sand.